Complaints may be made in writing, by email, by telephone or in any other form in respect of a claims management service that Praetorian Legal Ltd have provided and that is regulated under the Compensations Act 2006.
All claims business is undertaken by our sister company Mercantile Claims Management Solutions Limited (also trading as Mercantile Timeshare Claims) Address: Fort Dunlop, Birmingham B24 9FE
Phone: 0121 272 3100
We strive to ensure that there should be no time that you should have any cause for complaint in relation to the service we provide to you. In the unlikely event that you wish to raise a complaint or have any other concerns with regard to any service we have provided you may submit a formal complaint. This procedure sets out the process which should be followed.
- Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or in any other form in respect of a claims management service that we have provided and that is regulated under the Compensation Act 2006. You should address your complaint to The Complaints Department.
- We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business together with a copy of this complaints handling procedure. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
- Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
a final response which adequately addresses the complaint. or
- a final response which adequately addresses the complaint (including contact details for the Legal Ombudsman should you wish to make a complaint to them); or,
- a response which:
- explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response.
- Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
Complete our quick form below and one of our timeshare termination specialists will be in touch with you shortly.